FantasiaElement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A forum for authors and roleplayers alike~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasia Element Roleplay Part One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FadingRaindrops
~Admin~
~Admin~
FadingRaindrops

Location : Sitting under an apple tree by my amazing husband, Kaito Ayumu

Fantasia Element Roleplay Part One Empty
PostSubject: Fantasia Element Roleplay Part One   Fantasia Element Roleplay Part One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:40 am

The Gate

As you approach the amethyst portal, it begins spinning rapidly. You have no idea where it will take you, or what world you might end up in. A mysterious force suddenly draws you into the portal. You feel yourself falling for what seems like an eternity. You drop softly onto your feet on soft grass. You are surrounded by mountains and small forests, in the clearing you can see a huge body of water. This is where it all begins. This is where every person, every living thing has started their journey. Welcome to the Fantasia Element.

Each person will start in an area based on their anime and work their way around. (All the worlds are connected)
Such as: Naruto characters will land in an area pertaining to their village.
If you need help just PM me before posting <3

Back to top Go down
https://fantasiaelement.forumotion.com
FadingRaindrops
~Admin~
~Admin~
FadingRaindrops

Location : Sitting under an apple tree by my amazing husband, Kaito Ayumu

Fantasia Element Roleplay Part One Empty
PostSubject: My first steps   Fantasia Element Roleplay Part One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:54 am

~Mikazuki Shizuyo|| Naruto ||Mist Jounin~

The sun begun to shine through the windows of my small home, waking me up. I yawned, opening my eyes and taking in the surroundings of my bedroom. As I sat up, I wiped my hand across my eyes and sighed. "Good morning, sunlight." I said to myself as I stood up and pulled the ribbon that bound my hair off and let the entire length fall around me. I got dressed in one of my light blue kimonos and put on my ninja toolbelts and weapon bags. I hooked each of my weapons and tools to their respective spots and pulled out my headband, tying it like a ribbon in my hair. I brushed my teeth and hair and walked outside, smelling the fresh air, welcoming the scent. I had just become a Mist Jounin and was supposed to train a new squad soon. I figured I should get some basic training done for myself before then. So I headed out to the forest, and begun picking herbs. I was going to make some medicines later using these herbs.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasiaelement.forumotion.com

Fantasia Element Roleplay Part One
Page 1 of 1