FantasiaElement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A forum for authors and roleplayers alike~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Ayumu
~Admin~
~Admin~
Kaito Ayumu

Location : Sitting under an apple tree wife my beautiful wife FadingRaindrops

Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date) Empty
PostSubject: Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date)   Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:15 am

Name: Kaito Ayumu

Appearance: Tall (around 6 feet) Short Brown Hair, Wears a Butler Uniform (Similar to Hayates from Hayate no Gotoku)Covered by a black trench coat, Brown eyes, Wears a Black hat, Black shoes, and carries a medium sized black Katana on his back.

Personality: Somewhat Shy and doesn't talk to much. Acts like a gentleman to people he meets and only fights when he has too.

Weapon type: Black Katana with shadow magic fused with the sword. Uses Systema ( A martial art if you would like to learn a little bit about it heres a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systema or you could watch a certain episode of Hayate no Gotoku)

Have a familiar or pet?:
He has a pet Raven which is his best friend. he does scouting for him or anything he asks of it. It can fight and use Shadow magic but he is not that powerful he mainly distracts you and makes you take a little damage so Kaito can close in and attack you.

Pets Appearance :
A somewhat large raven with eyes that glow a red colour when attacking a person.

What game or anime are you from?
some aspects from Hayate no Gotoku the fighting style and Clothing and some of his history
rest is made by me

Strengths:
He gains strength when he has even a small amount of light around him so he can use the shadows to his advantage or near moister, and water.

Weaknesses:
Hot places where he cannot use water or moister in the air to use his water magic and or dark places where he is unable to use his shadow magic

Fears:
Fears that he will be alone for the rest of his life. That he will not find people to care for or too spend his life with. He fears that he will lose people he gets to close with because of his past.

Sitting by the ocean watching the sun set. He used to spend evenings sitting watching the sun set with his owner(he is a butler after all)he loves remembering the time he spent with her every moment was precious to him. He loves to take a boat and float along rivers and lakes or whatever body of water is near him. It calms him and lets him get away from the world around him.

Dislikes:
Dislikes people who do not listen to what he has to say when he is trying to help them. Not being able to save people from harm.

History:
Kaito was born into a family of mages. His father and mother used shadow and water magic. His Father used Shadow magic which enabled him to manipulate the shadows around him making them cut or even turning himself into a shadow and moving freely around on the ground, walls, or even the ceiling to avoid attacks, and move places . This magic is somewhat weak but if used properly can cause serious harm. He also made Katana's and sold them but only forged one that had shadow magic fused with it. This sword enabled anyone who held it to control the shadows, but if they were to weak to handle the magic they would be consumed by the sword. Shadows would surround the people holding it and devour their soul and feed it to the sword making it more powerful. His Father was a kind man and taught his son Kaito everything he knew about shadow magic. People loved his father because he cared for everyone and protected the town they lived in.

His mother used water magic which enabled her to control water or any moister in the air. She could make water do whatever she wanted. she could change the state that it was in, as in taking a water and changing it from a liquid to a solid or a gas. Water magic can be powerful and is mainly used to turn water into a solid (ice) to use as a weapon or what ever the person needs. His mother cared for everyone in her town and helped her husband protect it. She loved Kaito and her husband to no extent and only wanted them to be safe and happy. She Taught Kaito everything about water magic she knew so when he grew up he could care and protect his family and the people around him.

When Kaito was 11 years old his parents were murdered in their sleep by an assassin. No one knows his name or why he did it and now one has seen him since that night. Shortly after a girl saw him and took him into her family. Her name was Elicia. Little did Kaito know that she was actually a member of a rich family. The head butler in the mansion decided to make Kaito his apprentice and make him the Elicia's butler. By the time he was 17 he was fully trained and was serving as Elicia's butler. HE hid his father sword in the mansion so no one could steal it or die from using it. He also taught him a martial art called Systema. Kaito kept his ability to use shadow and water magic a secret from everyone in the mansion. As Elicia and Kaito spent more time together the more they fell in love with each other. Kaito hid his love for a long time because he was scared that they would fire him because he loved her and did not want to leave her side. When Kaito was 18 he showed Elicia his ability to control water when they sat by the ocean and watched the sunset. He took a bit of water and formed it into a rose and handed it to her saying " Elicia i love you.....but i was too afraid to tell you.... please stay stay with me forever and i promise no harm will come to you." Elicia then smiled took the rose made of ice and kissed him. They hid their love from everyone and would only held hands away from the mansion and near the ocean.

A few months later a man broke into the mansion trying to steal diamonds or anything of high value. He set fire to the mansion and found Elicia's room. Kaito was there watching over her that night. The man burst in and Kaito jumped to his feet and warned the man not to harm Elicia and to leave immediately. It turned out that the man was a fire mage and shot fire toward Elicia. Kaito then took the water in the glass beside her bed and shot it toward the fire. Sadly there wasn't enough water to stop the fire from hitting her and she burst into flames in front of Kaito. Her screams were heard throughout the mansion. the man then ran away with a bag of valuables. Kaito tried everything thing he could to stop the fire but was unable to save her in time. After he got the fire out he took Elicia in his arms and started to cry. Yelling into the night. The next morning Kaito Resigned his position and left the mansion blaming his self for not saving her.

Now 19 years of age he wanders trying to find something to live for carrying the sword that his father had made. Trying to forget his past and find a new master or just someone he can care for again. He is also looking for the man who killed Elise to take revenge. He found a baby raven that was abandoned and raised it as his own. Then managed to teach it Shadow magic to aid him in battle. They Travel together in search for a better future.(i don't know if this is any good :/ i did my best i hope you like it i may add some later)

Last edited by Kaito Ayumu on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FadingRaindrops
~Admin~
~Admin~
FadingRaindrops

Location : Sitting under an apple tree by my amazing husband, Kaito Ayumu

Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date)   Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Accepted.

Fading Raindrops, Fantasia Element Founder

Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date) 14121210

Last edited by FadingRaindrops on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasiaelement.forumotion.com
Kaito Ayumu
~Admin~
~Admin~
Kaito Ayumu

Location : Sitting under an apple tree wife my beautiful wife FadingRaindrops

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date)   Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 am

I have Completed this and am waiting to see what you think. i'm not sure if its any good :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date)   Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaito Ayumu Character Sheet ([Complete] may add some more at a later date)
Page 1 of 1